BPT, MSPT, FIAP, ACOMT, PhD (Spine)
Sr. Consultant Manipulative Therapist
Certified McConnell Concept Teacher
Former Mulligan Concept Teacher
Visiting Consultant for UAE Health Ministry
- Certified McConnell Concept Teacher by McConnell Institute, Australia
- Former certified Mulligan’s Concept Teacher MCTA (2004-2015).
- A Professional: Treated 1,00,000 patients in the last 26 years (together with team). Administrating more than 60 professionals & supporting staff as Director of Capri Institute of Manual Therapy & HOD physiotherapy at Sant Parmanand Hospital, Delhi. Attended hundreds of workshops / CME by National & International faculties. Given 2 TV interviews (live) on physiotherapy in June 2004 & in July 2004. Delivered more than 200 CME / workshops / conferences including International Conf. on Manual Therapy INTERCOMAT 2005, INTERCOMAT 2006, INTERCOMAT 2013 and 1st International Certified Mulligan Concept conference CMPCON 2014.
- Visiting Consultant Physiotherapist to Al Qasimmi Hospital UAE by Ministry of Health and Prevention (MOHAP).
- A Researcher: Made 12 inventions in manual therapy, electrotherapy, & exercise therapy. Guided 53 research projects & still growing. Presented 34 papers in various state/ national & international conferences like IFOMT and WCPT etc., bagged 9 best papers & six 1st runner up awards. Published 5 papers in reputed Journals. The new techniques are published in Mulligan’s 5th & 6th edn. Book, Contributor in The Mulligan Concept of Manual Therapy: Text book of techniques (An international book published by Churchill Livingstone, Elsevier). Author of book on Mulligan Concept “Manual of Mulligan Concept” 1st edn. Sept 2014, Reprint Feb. 2015(Best Seller on AMAZON & also translated in Korean, Chinese & Russian Language).
- A Teacher: Delivered more than 217 workshops and Trained more than 11,000 students (in last 18 years) from various reputed institutes from India & abroad. Member of Board of study & Examiner in various reputed Universities & Institutions.
- Clinical teacher & examiner to various Universities in North India for Graduate & Postgraduate programs.
- Has an excellent background in teaching, research, & clinical management skills.
- E.C. member in Indian Association of Sports Medicine (1999-2001).
- Convener National Secretariat & Council act Committee (IAP CEC 2006-08).
- President of Indian Association of Sports Physiotherapist (2006-08).
- Chief Editor International Journal of Physical Therapy.
- Recipient of Distinguished Service Award by IAP (2006).
- Recipient of Fellowship by IAP (2010).
- Visiting Faculty in Manipal University, Manipal, Karnataka.
- Visiting Faculty in Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai.
- E.C. member in Society of Indian Physiotherapists (2015-17).
People Are Searching Doctor Deepak Capri With Many Diffrent Search Terms Like
- Dr Deepak Kumar Physiotherapist
- Deepak Kumar Physiotherapist
- Dr Deepak Kumar
- Deepak Capri
- Dr Deepak Capri
- Deepak Physiotherapist